Thursday, January 10, 2013

December Favs Part 3!

Some of my favorite things about the cold whether are chunky knits, warm drinks, and cozy nights. I love that warm and toasty feeling that comes with winter. AND I love having a reason to wear more clothes :D

Clothes & Accessories Loves!


Knitted sweaters
I've noticed that Grandma sweaters are making a comeback... and I love it. Nothing beats having a cozy knitted sweater in the winter! My favorite one this season is a plain cream colored one I purchased from Forever 21. I wear it with everything! When I'm feeling lazy, I just pair it with black leggings. Feeling dressy? Throw it on top of a black dress with colored tights. (Can you tell I love cream and black together?) I'm sad because I accidentally pulled a thread and it got all bunched up in one area but at least it's not too noticeable.


Vince Camuto "Marcin" Studded Leather Short Boots
I LOVE these booties. The moment I spotted them, I fell in love. I love the casual toasted brown color and the awesome studs at the heel. asldfjasdklfj I can't even describe how much I love these boots. Not only were they on sale but they only had one pair left... and it was in my size! :') Destiny. You can literally wear these with anything! And they're super comfortable! 


Marled Socks
These socks are my favorite for the winter! Pairing them with boots and have them peek out from the top is the way I like to wear them. There's something so cozy and classic about the way they look and they're super warm so your toes will never get cold! I have a few from American Eagle which I think are meant to be for men but who cares haha. I need to purchase more!


Patterned Tights
During the holidays, places like Gap and American Eagle were having huge sales. I picked up a few new pairs of tights with super adorable patterns. I can't wait to wear them with shorts, skirts, and dresses! My favorite one so far is an oxblood chevron patterned pair that I wear with my black skater dress. Maybe I'll post a few outfits that I've put together wearing them :)

Well that's it for my December favorites! I realized that it was kind of brief and not too specific... maybe next month I'll take pictures and put together some OOTDs!

♥ Katrina

No comments:

Post a Comment