Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Fashion Cheats: Rainy Day

Even while Binghamton is pummeling rain and snow on us weary students, I still want to be fashionable in this cold weather. It was one of my new years resolutions after all. The days where I lounged in the same cotton candy pink sweatpants and baggy hoodie are over (for now).

The past few days have been pretty ugly but I managed to cheat some style in my wardrobe.

I believe the easiest way to dress up a rainy day outfit is cute rain boots.

Hunter Wellies are a classic rain boot which come in a range of colors. Although I don't own a pair myself, I've been eyeing their gorgeous violet colored pair for a while. 

Patterned rain boots are also one of my favorites. Simply pairing a cute floral patterned boot like this one can dress up a boring rain day outfit without any effort at all!

Tip: Slipping on a cute pair of socks to peek over your boots adds an extra element of cuteness! 

No comments:

Post a Comment